Location of Tatsumi Danchi 辰巳団地 (1945, 1961/64, and 1974/78). (In the 1974/78 map, notice the kiba 木場 at right – a floating lumberyard)
Tatsumi danchi is very large and somewhat isolated, occupying most of the built land on a reclaimed island. The complex was built between 1967-1969 (source).
The following blog has great photos of the danchi:
In the danchi street-sign map, north is at left. In the Google map, north is at top. (map)